HSBC Bank interest Rates
- Introductory variable rate of . for 4 months* Enjoy an introductory variable interest rate of . for 4 months* for balances up to $1, 000, 000 every month^ you don't make a withdrawal.
- Ongoing variable rate of .* Earn a standard variable rate of . after the first 4 months* for balances up to $1, 000, 000 every month^ you don't make a withdrawal.
- An account that encourages you to save Serious Saver gives you the perfect incentive to keep saving by rewarding you with interest every month^ you don't make a withdrawal. No monthly account fee, minimum opening or ongoing balance required.
Get in touch
Ready to talk?
- Call us on 1300 308 008
from Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm (AEST)
Want to talk later?
Fill in our short online enquiry form and one of our Relationship Managers will be in touch within 2 business days.
Visit us in branch for more information on a HSBC bank account.Find a branch
You might also be interested in
The HSBC Day to Day Account is designed to make banking with HSBC even more helpful, all day, every day.
The HSBC Flexi Saver Account really is an easy way to help you reach your savings goal faster with the benefit of easy access to your money.
The HSBC Term Deposit offers you the certainty of a fixed rate that can be fixed from 30 days to 5 years.
The HSBC Multi Currency Account is a great way to take advantage of the opportunities that holding foreign currency can bring.
- * Introductory offer is available from 15-Aug-11 and will only be applied to the first Serious Saver account opened with HSBC. After the introductory period the standard interest rate applies, currently . No interest is payable for balances over , 000, 000. Maximum one Serious Saver Account per customer. Rates current as at, both introductory and standard rate subject to change at any time. HSBC Serious Saver applicants must be individuals aged 18+.
- ^ Generally, withdrawals made between the 28th of the month and 27th of the subsequent month (inclusive) will result in no interest being applied for that month. For example, withdrawals on 28th of December, may lead to no interest being applied for the month of January.
- Other may apply. This advertisement provides general advice only and doesn't take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Consider the before acquiring this product, available by calling 1300 308 008, at your local branch or Issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited ABN 48 006 434 162. AFSL 232595.
Share this article
When a mortgage loan originator changes companies how soon is that reflected in the NMLS consumer access website? - Quora
When a loan originator changes from one company to another, the LO completes a specific form and that form is filed with our federal regulator, the good folks that run the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System:
What are Navy Federal Personal Loans? - Quora
Navy Federal is a specific credit union that offers a broad variety of financial products, including personal loans.
A personal loan is a loan from a bank that is not tied to a specific purpose like an auto loan or a mortgage; often, the bank will just give you money in exchange for your promise to pay it back at an agreed upon rate.
Personal loans usually have a lower interest rate than a credit card, but a higher interest rate than those specific purpose loans (auto, mortgage, etc). The reason for the higher interest rate is that they are not tied to a valuable assets [the bank will giv…