HSBC Mortgage criteria
A loan for investors with income in foreign currency.
If you are an expatriate or investor earning an income in Hong Kong or US dollars and wanting to purchase an investment property in Australia the Market Linked Home Loan is just right for you.
Due to changes in the Australian regulatory environment, new home loan investment lending with HSBC is currently reserved for existing HSBC customers# only.
- Package discount As a HSBC customer you will receive a package discount off your standard Market Linked rate. Check the and apply.
- Flexibility You can make additional repayments on the interest review date (every 3 months).
- Portable Save on application and other fees by keeping the same loan even if you do sell and buy elsewhere.
Get in touch
Want to talk later?
Fill in our short online enquiry form and one of our Relationship Managers will be in touch within
2 business days.
Visit us in branch for more information on this home loan.Find a branch
- Rates are current as at and subject to change.
- * Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) subject to HSBC's assessment, lending criteria and Lender's Mortgage Insurance (LMI) acceptance.
- Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply. View online or contact us for details.
- ˜ Loans > $1 million, contact HSBC.
- ‡ A margin may be added to the advertised rate to determine the interest rate.
- ˆ Fixed Rate Break costs may apply, calculated using the break cost formula.
- # Existing HSBC customers are defined as having an existing retail bank lending product (mortgage), or in the absence of this, currently hold a deposit account with HSBC that was opened prior to 1st January 2015 (Credit Card only customers excluded).
Share this article
When a mortgage loan originator changes companies how soon is that reflected in the NMLS consumer access website? - Quora
When a loan originator changes from one company to another, the LO completes a specific form and that form is filed with our federal regulator, the good folks that run the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System:
What are Navy Federal Personal Loans? - Quora
Navy Federal is a specific credit union that offers a broad variety of financial products, including personal loans.
A personal loan is a loan from a bank that is not tied to a specific purpose like an auto loan or a mortgage; often, the bank will just give you money in exchange for your promise to pay it back at an agreed upon rate.
Personal loans usually have a lower interest rate than a credit card, but a higher interest rate than those specific purpose loans (auto, mortgage, etc). The reason for the higher interest rate is that they are not tied to a valuable assets [the bank will giv…